About the NAV03
Small and lightweight these rotationally moulded Cone and Can shaped navigation buoys are a high visibility navigation solution with a focal height of 900mm.
Completely foam filled they are fitted with two large lifting eyes and internal ballast with stainless steel mooring eyes for ease of installation and servicing. Designed for use with self-contained lanterns with the option of a topmark if required.
• Small and light weight high visibility solution.
• Easy to handle.
• Excellent buoyancy and stability.
• Fitted with high lifting eyes for ease of maintenance.
• All fixings are 316 grade stainless steel.
• Rotationally moulded with marine grade (UV stabilised)
• Reduced maintenance costs – servicing and storage.
• Sits upright on deck or vessel for ease storage on site.
• Buoy can be fitted with a range of navigation lights.
• Product customisation such as warning signage application optional.
Why choose the NAV03?
Easy to handle
Rotationally moulded using marine grade (UV stabilised) virgin polyethlene
All fixings are 316 grade stainless steel
Reduced maintenance costs - Servicing and storage
Product customisation such as warning signage application optional
Buoy can be fitted with a range of navigation lights
Watch The Video
Get A Quote